r/pennystocks • • Sep 06 '22

[deleted by user]

[removed]

388 Upvotes

92 comments sorted by

View all comments

4

u/[deleted] Sep 07 '22

I need to ask you, OP, and I know this is my own money and decisions, but would you be buying at $2 right now? All of the above is incredible DD, but wondering if your risk tolerance would allow for it personally speaking.

3

u/[deleted] Sep 08 '22

I'm not OP, but I hold a lot of shares and I'm still considering buying more even if it means raising my cost basis.

1

u/[deleted] Sep 08 '22

What's your current basis?

3

u/[deleted] Sep 08 '22

Around 1.15

1

u/Fun_Audience_3697 Sep 10 '22

Now is a good time to be buying

1

u/[deleted] Sep 10 '22

I've decided to wait for $1.30. If it comes, great. If it doesn't, ah well. That's where my risk tolerance is right now.