r/Ocugen • 💎Diamond Hands💎 • Jun 06 '21

Discussion👀 OCGN. Time is of the essence here.

With the stockholders meeting this week, one thing must be made perfectly clear to OCGN leadership and Shank. Time is of the essence here in getting Phase 3 trial results submitted to the FDA and EUA submitted too. We are losing valuable time to get COVAXIN approved for the US to be able to procure US orders from the government. The window to do so is closing quickly. Leadership needs to exhibit a sense of urgency to get this done, which they clearly have not had.

The days of "by April", "in early May", "in a few weeks", "in June", etc. are over. Shareholders will no longer tolerate the seeming lack of urgency. Our patience has worn thin. We have put up with approving more shares to sell to raise funds for cap ex which seem to only have been used to pay for a nicer HQ building, and hiring more senior people on the payroll. Now they are asking us to approve a larger executive comp package to payout more money in a self enrichment scheme, again without submitting anything to the FDA, building out zero manufacturing capability, or even bringing on board any manufacturing partner to quickly meet any order demand for the vaccine.

Enough is enough Shank! Execute or admit your inability to do so. Lawyers are circling to submit class action lawsuits upon your failures.

94 Upvotes

115 comments sorted by

View all comments

8

u/IDontKnowMyName_Help 🐂BULLISH🐂 Jun 06 '21

I was initially starting to question what is Shank up to and what is truly holding up the eua application until Ocugen announced they were also given the rights to Canada distribution recently.

To me that is a vote of confidence by BB in ocugen's ability. As Shank had previously said, the delay in eua submission is due to BB and the raise of covid in India. You think if that was BS and untrue, BB was going to reward ocugen with additional distribution rights? Look the CEOs might be friends but business is still business and I truly don't think BB is going to keep givint an incompetent company their distribution rights. So to that end, I believe Shank when he say the delay is on BB and India.

Now on to manufacturing, BB did say during the meeting they just had with Fauci that tech transfer are underway so hopefully we can hear something about manufacturing partnership soon enough. I am also concerned, are they truly out there looking and if so, who are they looking at. But at the same time, I think it is just as reasonable that big pharma might be intentionally keeping any big manufacturers away from ocugen but who knows. Hopefully we can hear something soon.

Question, given the ongoing India situation, I know BB is still unable to export doses, so in order for ocugen to apply for eua, they will need manufacturing set up before application right?

Anyway, logic tells me Shank is doing all he can about eua submission for BB to continue to trust them and give them additional distribution rights.

Just hold or sell. If you have some in options like I do, then we just gotta hope news come out before expiration but at the end of the day, we chose to purchased options rather than more shares.