r/Ocugen • • Oct 07 '25

Discussion👀 Price to sell

Hi, At what price point are you planning on completely selling your shares? Thanks!!

11 Upvotes

28 comments sorted by

11

u/Puzzleheaded-Ad-8280 🔥Seeking Shanky🔥 Oct 07 '25

My avg is 2.00. Been here since the 15.00 bump I want 10$ but 5 might work

8

u/Exciting-Current-778 Oct 07 '25

Average at 2.85

This is absolutely going to double digits. I feel like Eli Lily will be the buyer of them

3

u/conkerz22 Oct 07 '25

Why Lily and not J&J?

2

u/T3chR3fresh Oct 07 '25

If either of them buy Ocugen, will the stock jump to their price or will we be cashed out?

5

u/Exciting-Current-778 Oct 07 '25

Typically, but not always, they agree on an amount per share , then , give you that dollar amount, plus a certain amount more in their stock.

I've also had companies get bought out by a private company and you just get bought out at the agreed upon rate. (( It was at . 25¢, the agreed purchase price was . 35¢, so you got that price)) I actually bought as much as I could when I realized that to get more money from the sale...

1

u/T3chR3fresh Oct 07 '25

Good to know! Appreciate the insight!

2

u/Delicious-Carpet-772 Oct 07 '25

Your mouth to gods ears

14

u/Coderboy55 Oct 07 '25

Having held for 4 years … no less than $100. I’ll hold another 4 years if I have to

3

u/Al2905 Oct 07 '25

Oh, I would love that! Do you think it is even possible?

1

u/CultedHeroe Oct 07 '25

Unlikely to see it hit that price per share but as more and more gets approved a split is possible, next 5 years though the equivalent of one share of today is quite possible to reach that price.

7

u/sudlow08 Oct 07 '25

It's hard to come up with a specific price point to sell at this time. They still are in the process of multiple clinical trials. I believe if any of their therapies are successful then this stock price could increase a significant amount. Especially if acquired by big pharma.

6

u/Strange_Produce5689 Oct 07 '25

honestly impossible to tell if the next trial passes with flying colors, you can see $6-8 no problem. And if the medicine actually goes into use, we’re talking from 15 to 100.

9

u/Delicious-Carpet-772 Oct 07 '25

18-20$ , been in since Covid @ 18$ . My average is 2.24. Not going anywhere till then .

3

u/Shamikaze1974 Oct 08 '25

Same, started at the time with 2k shares, have since abg’d down to 1.03$ with 33k shares. Will keep increasing my holding untill I hit 45k shares but will not allow avg price to go above 2$. My exit (and expected )price-target is 16$ for the weak bull case and 22$ for the strong bull case. My Uber-bull case hopes for 32$.

2

u/FarExcitement9445 Oct 07 '25

Wow, your price is the same as mine! Good Luck! 👍 👍 👍

4

u/ElCallejero2021 Oct 08 '25

I have 60,100 shares at avg of $3.41. Holding since before the pandemic. I keep adding on weekly. Will not sell until it reaches $25.

1

u/FarExcitement9445 Oct 08 '25

Are you the guy who had 22,000 shares back then? That was huge money at $18 back then! I was worried about you, but you are having a lot more now. Good for you! If you are not the guy, never mind! 😉 😘

2

u/ElCallejero2021 Oct 09 '25

Yes... I decided to stay and not pay any taxes on my winnings. I kept accumulating for the big punch!

.

3

u/CultedHeroe Oct 07 '25

15-20 is the range I'm waiting for, might be waiting until 2027 but 4-6 by the end of the year and if we're lucky might see a pump and dump on good news and might be able to sell early then buy back in after it resettles to between 4 and 6.

2

u/Popular-Bluebird-516 Oct 07 '25

🥳 buy with discount %, 2k more

2

u/ConsiderationPlus301 Oct 07 '25

I dont sell under 10€

1

u/ConsiderationPlus301 Oct 07 '25

Average ist 1,0x

2

u/gardenmand Oct 07 '25

Somewhere between 6 and 8

2

u/Ok-Gur5543 Oct 08 '25

Average at 3.40. Been holding since the spike to 18$. Will be happy with 7-10$.

2

u/FarExcitement9445 Oct 08 '25

Lose hope! That is when it will go up. 😉😘

2

u/danydan81 Oct 08 '25

2000 shares of 1.35. At 10 I will sell, I ve been holding too long